Hear what some of our vendors have to say!
- "One of the best run shows I've done as a vendor."
- "Elves (kids) were great! So helpful and polite. They made setting up a breeze and were excellent during tear down."
Gym Layout and Booth Sizes
We appreciate our vendors and their valuable feedback! In response, we have adjusted the layout in gym 1. Between the two adjacent gyms, vendors can find a variety of booth sizes accommodating everyone's needs. Tables, corner booths, and electrical outlets are also available for a fee but quantities are limited, so register early. No guarantees for any requests.
All items sold at this show must be HANDCRAFTED by the artist or crafter selling. NO resale, wholesale or direct sales allowed.
Why choose to exhibit at our fair?
- On average, we had over 2,400 visitors each year.
- We provide well-lit booths with ample, accessible aisles all on one-level.
- We offer an assortment of booth sizes to accommodate a variety of vendors' needs.
- An all-day complimentary parking lot shuttle will be circulating for our vendors and shoppers.
- We use a variety of advertising to reach shoppers all around the region, including print ads and articles, online calendars and listings, banners and signs, TV and radio, newsletters, postcards, and posters.
- We received rave reviews on our organization and services. We provide lots of little touches to make sure our vendors have a successful day, students to help unload and load, hand-made and delivered breakfast and lunches, and booth sitters when you need a break.
- Every 15-minutes a shopper wins $10 Holiday Dollars to spend at fair vendors.
- A variety of entertainment and activities helps draw in a large crowd from the surrounding community.
- Our bake sale sells gourmet goods -- tasty enough for the loved ones, special enough for a party.
- We are a non-profit organization and all the proceeds from the fair benefit our students.